Topsham Public Library Business Sponsorship
“A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.” –Andrew Carnegie, entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropist
The Topsham Public Library owes much of what it is today to business and community leaders who, like Andrew Carnegie, dedicated time, talent, and treasure to ensure that the community would have a PUBLIC resource to benefit the “industrious and ambitious… [those] most anxious and able to help themselves.” As a member of the business community you can maintain this legacy through the Business Roundtable and Business Sponsorships.
In return, we recognize your investment in the well-being of the community, and you benefit from a community that can help your business succeed: you do well by doing good.
Business Roundtable Members annually sponsor the library’s mission at $1000 or higher. They participate in Roundtable luncheons, working with other members, community leaders, and library staff and trustees to develop partnerships that benefit the community.
You can find out more about Business Roundtable benefits here: Business Roundtable Brochure.
Visionary Champions – $5000 and higher
Mission Champions – $3000 and higher
Community Champions – $1000 to $2999
Business Champions – $500 to $999
Business Sponsors- $250 to $499
As a business sponsor, your annual support is as important to us as Roundtable membership.
As partners, members of the Roundtable and Business Sponsors receive enhanced access to library resources, which may include
● Invitations to special events and quarterly lunches
● Non-resident library cards for the use of their employees
● Recognition in the library building and on its grounds
● Recognition in the library’s print and electronic publications, e.g. programs, the Annual Report, the website and social media outlets
● Meeting Room usage during library hours and off-hours as available and appropriate
● Special feature and mention in communications to library stakeholders and patrons
To become a Business Roundtable Member or Business Sponsor contact Director, Susan Preece, at email@example.com or call (207) 725-1727.