Mission and Community Champions of the Business Roundtable meet quarterly for a complimentary lunch to discuss current issues affecting Topsham businesses and to promote joint action that benefits the community, the library, and the local economy.
Below are links to resources related to recent luncheon topics:
Local colleges and organizations that help businesses find interns, apprentices, and work-ready candidates as well as provide training services.
- Bowdoin College Career Planning Employer Relations
- Southern Maine Community College Business Community
- Goodwill Northern New England Workforce Solutions
Millennials and the Workplace
- Marissa Valente’s presentation: Millennials as Employees – How to Recruit and Retain Them
- Millennials and small business settings
- Millennials and the new economy
- Economists Say Millennials Should Consider Careers in the Trades, National Public Radio
- 15 Economic Facts About Millennials, White House Report
Solarize Midcoast Maine
Topsham Comprehensive Plan Update