Topsham Public Library Business Sponsorship
“A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.” –Andrew Carnegie, entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropist
The Topsham Public Library owes much of what it is today to business and community leaders who, like Andrew Carnegie, dedicated time, talent, and treasure to ensure that the community would have a PUBLIC resource to benefit the “industrious and ambitious… [those] most anxious and able to help themselves.” As a member of the business community you can maintain this legacy through Business Sponsorship.
In return, we recognize your investment in the well-being of the community, and you benefit from a community that can help your business succeed: you do well by doing good.
Business Sponsors annually sponsor the library’s mission at $1000 or higher.
You can find out more about Business Sponsors by calling Dave at the library or emailing email@example.com.
Visionary Champions – $5000+
Mission Champions – $3000+
Business Champions – $500+
As a business sponsor, your annual support is as important to us.
Business Sponsors receive enhanced access to library resources, which may include
● Invitations to special events
● Non-resident library cards for the use of their employees
● Recognition in the library building and on its grounds
● Recognition in the library’s print and electronic publications, e.g. programs, the Annual Report, the website and social media outlets
● Meeting Room usage during library hours and off-hours as available and appropriate
● Special feature and mention in communications to library stakeholders and patrons